Friday, August 8, 2014

Creations by Five Cloth Pad Review

Hi lovelies,
  Today I will be doing a review on a shop by the name of Creations by Five. The lady who makes these pads is named Christy and she is great to work with.

Christy offers panty liners up to postpartum/over night pads. I have order two or three times from Christy and these are the pads I have from her.



One 8in. Medium/heavy pink minky topped and fleece backed, three 8.5in grey minky topped and fleece backed pads. Two are medium/heavy one is light/regular, one 7in light/regular pink chevron flannel topped and fleece backed, one 8" medium/heavy batik cotton topped and fleece backed and one 8in panty liner key print cotton topped flannel backed.

The pad absorbency levels that I have from her are as follows:
Panty liner- your choice of top, one layer zorb core and flannel backed
Light/regular- your choice top, one layer zorb core and backed with moisture resistant fleece
Medium/heavy- your choice top, two layer zorb core and backed with moisture resistant fleece
All of her pads snap at 2.75in. wide but she has the option to add a second snap if you want a narrower option.

Christy's pads are very well made. I love the shape of them, it works very well for my body. I love how absorbent they are. The medium/heavys definitely hold up to my heaviest flow day with no leaks. They may not be as trim as some pads but I like the comfort that adds to my mind on my heavy  days. The light/regular pads are very absorbent as well. I have used them on heavy days and had no issues. They are pretty trim and I can barely feel them when wearing. Her panty liners are very nice super trim yet able to hold more than most other panty liners on the market. I have nothing negative to add about her pads. They are well made, competitively priced and do their job very well. Shipping is fast and well priced. I love the awesome prints she offers and hope to add more of hers to my stash in the future. I really want to try her postpartum/overnight pads.

Here are the links to her pages:

Hope you enjoyed. If you have any questions about this particular brand of cloth pads or cloth menstrual products in general please leave a comment below or message me. Have a great day ladies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment